The objectives of the Trust:
The objectives of the Trust are to provide comprehensive equine assisted activities and therapy programmes where horses are used to facilitate growth, learning and healing to previously disadvantaged people enabling them to fully embrace opportunities for education, skills development and employment.
This is done through the establishment and implementation of the following programmmes:
- therapeutic riding programmes for people with disabilities, including integrated sport and recreation programmes
- equine assisted psychotherapy and counselling programmes
- educational programmes utilising horses.
The beneficiaries of the Trust are:
- people with disabilities,
- victims of violence, neglect or trauma
- youth at risk within socio-economically disadvantaged communities.